Bristol from above
Bristol has an amazing group of intrepid, high-flying photographers who capture these sensational views of Bristol from above. How do they get up there? It’s best not to ask.
Don’t try this at home.
Well apart from the odd few taken from a balloon or drone, you can try that.
1. Bristol in the morning
2. The Bearpit
3. A fantastic afternoon view of Bristol
4. Bristol views from a crane
5. Clifton Suspension Bridge from a balloon
6. And from the opposite side with a drone
7. From the top of the bridge
8. And back in the day
9. Bristol on its axis
10. A beautiful view into Bristol’s centre
11. The ever changing Bristol centre
12. Bristol at night
13. A look into the heart of Stokes Croft
14. Flying over Whitchurch and Hengrove
15. A look into Bristol
16. Peaking over from the top of Wills Memorial Building
17. And on a slightly sunnier day
Brucie bonus: A couple of videos from above