Write for Best of Bristol
Have you got a passion for Bristol and ever wanted to write about it? Well if you’re into food, drink, music & culture then you should apply to write for us.
What we’re looking for
You don’t need any experience, but you do need to:
- Show a passion for what’s going on in Bristol.
- Be creative with an eye for what works on social media.
If you want to write for the alternative guide to Bristol here’s what we can offer you:
- Exposure: In the 2 years we’ve been online we’ve had 700,000 visits and 4 million video views. You’ll have a profile with your name/blog for every article you write.
- Free stuff: Tickets for Bristol events, gigs, festivals and new openings. Plus if you’re a foodie a chance to review new places in Bristol.
- Training: We’ll train you in a host of subjects – online copywriting, social media, CMS editing, photoshop and video editing.
If you’re up for it drop us an email to email@example.com with a few ideas.
There’s A Baileys Cruise Coming To Bristol For Christmas
Foozie Announces Christmas Gin Cruise with Elephant Gin and the first ever Baileys Boat Cruise After a successful summer hosting...
Bristol’s Hidden Street Art Part 1
Hidden street in Bristol: Shop Shutters I used to think I kept fully up to speed with the urban art...
Welcome To Bristol’s Cat Pub
Why the bag of nails pub is amazing
There’s A Website Reviewing Bristol’s Pub Toilets
It’s the website Bristol didn’t know it needed A small group has started a Bristol website called ‘Review My Loo’...
HMSS Bar Launches New ‘Guide To The British Isles’ Cocktail Menu
HMSS I’ve been known to enjoy a cocktail or few. What sane 26 year old doesn’t? I’d take a cold,...
Welcome To Bristol – As Long As You’re Not A C**t
Welcome To Bristol, We’re Happy To Have You Here – As Long As You’re Not A C**t I don’t just...