Write for Best of Bristol
Have you got a passion for Bristol and ever wanted to write about it? Well if you’re into food, drink, music & culture then you should apply to write for us.
What we’re looking for
You don’t need any experience, but you do need to:
- Show a passion for what’s going on in Bristol.
- Be creative with an eye for what works on social media.
If you want to write for the alternative guide to Bristol here’s what we can offer you:
- Exposure: In the 2 years we’ve been online we’ve had 700,000 visits and 4 million video views. You’ll have a profile with your name/blog for every article you write.
- Free stuff: Tickets for Bristol events, gigs, festivals and new openings. Plus if you’re a foodie a chance to review new places in Bristol.
- Training: We’ll train you in a host of subjects – online copywriting, social media, CMS editing, photoshop and video editing.
If you’re up for it drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a few ideas.
Happy Bird Comes to Roost in Bristol
Happy Bird Arrives In Bristol Taking flight this coming Friday (26th Jan), Happy Bird is the latest opening on Bristol’s...
Where To Celebrate Burns Night In Bristol
Burns Night in Bristol Burns Night, probably one of the best nights of the year. Why? Whisky, reciting poetry loudly...
The 20 Best Bristol Street Art Pieces Of 2017
Best Bristol Street Art It’s been another great year for the local street art scene. Here’s a list of some...
The Big Bristol 2017 Quiz
Why I F****ing LOVE Bristol
I know that this is going to sound slightly ironic when reading this; here we are, yet another non-Bristolian who...
The First British Dal Festival to Hit Bristol in 2018
Dal Festival coming to Bristol next year The curtain is closing on an amazing year for Bristol’s culinary scene, with...