Write for Best of Bristol
Have you got a passion for Bristol and ever wanted to write about it? Well if you’re into food, drink, music & culture then you should apply to write for us.
What we’re looking for
You don’t need any experience, but you do need to:
- Show a passion for what’s going on in Bristol.
- Be creative with an eye for what works on social media.
If you want to write for the alternative guide to Bristol here’s what we can offer you:
- Exposure: In the 2 years we’ve been online we’ve had 700,000 visits and 4 million video views. You’ll have a profile with your name/blog for every article you write.
- Free stuff: Tickets for Bristol events, gigs, festivals and new openings. Plus if you’re a foodie a chance to review new places in Bristol.
- Training: We’ll train you in a host of subjects – online copywriting, social media, CMS editing, photoshop and video editing.
If you’re up for it drop us an email to email@example.com with a few ideas.
Behind the Scenes at Thatchers Cider
I have a confession to make… I’m a cider snob. I like it dry or medium-dry, and cloudy – with...
Pata Negra Revamp Kitchen And Menu
Pata Negra Steps It Up for the Autumn Season Bristol’s proud independent streak is well-documented, and we’re lucky to have...
7 Awesome Festivals Coming Up In And Around Bristol
Our favourite festivals coming up in and around Bristol This has been one of the best Summers ever. Football almost...
The Time I Beat Bristol’s Scariest Escape Room
I’m put in many a tricky situation exploring the very ‘Best of Bristol’. Usually up high, scaling buildings and cranes...
Sampling The Lesser Known Ciders From Thatchers
Despite the recent rain, bbq season is upon us, and no camping trip or garden gathering is complete without a...
Bristol’s Biggest Food Festival Is Back
Bristol Food Connections 2018 is nearly here, so it’s time to plan your festival! Bristol Food Connections is one the...