Write for Best of Bristol
Have you got a passion for Bristol and ever wanted to write about it? Well if you’re into food, drink, music & culture then you should apply to write for us.
What we’re looking for
You don’t need any experience, but you do need to:
- Show a passion for what’s going on in Bristol.
- Be creative with an eye for what works on social media.
If you want to write for the alternative guide to Bristol here’s what we can offer you:
- Exposure: In the 2 years we’ve been online we’ve had 700,000 visits and 4 million video views. You’ll have a profile with your name/blog for every article you write.
- Free stuff: Tickets for Bristol events, gigs, festivals and new openings. Plus if you’re a foodie a chance to review new places in Bristol.
- Training: We’ll train you in a host of subjects – online copywriting, social media, CMS editing, photoshop and video editing.
If you’re up for it drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a few ideas.
Sampling The Lesser Known Ciders From Thatchers
Despite the recent rain, bbq season is upon us, and no camping trip or garden gathering is complete without a...
Bristol’s Biggest Food Festival Is Back
Bristol Food Connections 2018 is nearly here, so it’s time to plan your festival! Bristol Food Connections is one the...
Love Saves The Day Preview
Love Saves The Day Returns To Bristol Bristol’s biggest music festival returns to Eastville Park this May Bank Holiday Weekend...
Hyde & Co’s Launch Impressive New Cocktail Menu
A year has passed since Bristol’s finest cocktail bar last refreshed its menu, and it’s all change again at the...
A Response To ‘Gentrification By Instagram’
In response to Bristol 24/7 and Thomas Oxley: ‘Gentrification by Instagram’ First of all I should say to those that...
There’s A Gin Bus & A Rum Bus Coming To Bristol!
The Foozie bus series is returning to Bristol! After the hugely successful Foozie bus series last year, Bristol will again...